Emergency Response

Home Flooding?  Water Damage? Fire Damage? We’re here for you 24/7!

Call Us at (863) 327-4000 or click the button below:



As if Fire damage does not cause enough destruction, the water from fire sprinklers can be just as bad. Fire sprinklers can go off to protect from a fire but can cause damage to unaffected areas. We have dried out homes, businesses, and even hotels and know just what to do to restore them from fire damage.

Our 24/7 Emergency Services Response Team is able to mobilize within the hour and implement a comprehensive plan of action to minimize your downtime and disruption. We’re industry-certified, fully-licensed, highly-trained and insured experts at restoring existing commercial buildings and residences.


We represent you, not your insurance company. Our job is to make sure you are given prompt, professional service, done right the first time.

  • Quick, Response – Available 24/7
  • Superior Quality Work
  • 30 Years Experience
  • Experts in Odor Control
  • Licensed and Insured
  • Call Us Today! (863) 327-4000


  • Is smoke damage actually harmful?

    When a fire burns, the smoke that it produces spreads a coating of different chemicals on everything it touches.

    This can damage your structure, the contents of your home and is a health concern for anyone exposed to it. If there is any residual odor at all, we suggest you call our team of fire damage experts to advise you further.

    If restoration is required, we have the equipment and experience to get your place back to its pre-disaster state.

  • Putting out the fire left a lot of water. What can I do?

    This is actually very common, and the simple answer is to call us.  We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

  • Can I make repairs to my property immediately?

    Generally, you should make temporary repairs to protect your property from further damage.  Do not make permanent repairs until an adjuster has inspected the damage.  Most policies cover the cost of necessary temporary repairs, so save your receipts for materials and labor.  It is a good idea to take pictures of the damage before making temporary repairs.  Read your policy or talk to your agent or insurance company for more information.

  • If I have to evacuate, will my homeowners policy pay for my additional living expenses?

    It depends on the policy.  Some policies pay for additional expenses if a civil authority prohibits you from using your residence because of direct damage to neighboring premises caused by a covered peril.  Read your policy or talk to your agent to learn how your policy deals with additional living expenses.

© Copyright 2017-2018 Quick Dry Emergency Services • All rights reserved. • Website By MosierData