Florida is known for wind. We’re known for repairing the damage it causes.
"The thing that really impressed me the most about Quick Dry was that from the beginning to the end of their service to us at our home, we felt that their highest concern was their service to us. Every person that was sent into our home, from the owner of the company to all the workers, made us feel that they were here to serve us. They were kind, thorough, cleaned after themselves, were polite and personable, and it was a pleasure to have them in our home. They made a very unpleasant and stressful situation as easy to deal with as it possibly could have been done."
"Quick Dry understands emergency services. They were at my house in 15 minutes!! The equipment was put into immediate action to remove the water and begin the drying process AND to assure me I would be mold free. Every employee was professional, courteous and understood for me this was a disaster. They made a horrible situation bearable and were great to work with. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing this type of service. I also appreciate their follow up to ensure everything met my expectations. GREAT customer service!"
"I utilized Quick Dry when I discovered a bad leak in my home. Quick dry did everything they could to help keep my family and I safe from the moisture and mold my home had. They even helped me tackle the difficult job of dealing with my insurance company. Even though we had plastic wrap and fans in our house, Quick Dry did everything they could to not interrupt our lives too much. I wholeheartedly recommend Quick Dry in the event of an emergency moisture situation. Super great people, who were both quick to respond and caring toward my situation."
Water Leak Causing Water Damage We invest a lot of time in training and certifications, and have years of experience. We are the professionals in the industry, making sure we take care of our customers. Often a leak can appear harmless enough and the first thought is to simply place a fan to blow air
Time and time again, the owners of Green Construction Services, would show up on an emergency services job to find it improperly dried out. They would often discover water and mold hidden behind drywall, floors damaged, and homeowners left in a difficult position with their insurance companies.